1550 Series Laser Diode Driver Controller
The model 1550 Laser Diode Driver Controller (LDDC) provides a simple method of controlling all CW and QCW Lumina and other popular laser diode drivers. The LDDC provides complete manual and computer control of all diode driver parameters, including current amplitude, CW and pulse modes, with control of pulsewidth and frequency.
- RMS Jitter 1ns
- 100ns Resolution
- 25ns Accuracy
- Burst shots from 1- 65535
- 12 bit resolution on current setting
- Repetition rates from 0.1 Hz to 100 KHz
- Adjustable pulse widths from 100 ns to 90 % of period
- Single shot, continuous, burst and CW modes
- 10 bit measurement resolution for compliance voltage and current monitor
1550 LDDC Advantages:
- Allows remote computer control of your lumina laser diode driver.
- Can be integrated into your system as a board level option.
- Gets you up and testing quickly and provides all the adjustment and readouts necessary.
- Allows multiple setups to be saved and recalled for various experiments or for controlling different drivers with one unit.
Please contact us to receive a quick quote or to outline your application if our commercial products do not exactly fit your needs. We can discuss customized solutions for you.
Full Product Details:
The model 1550 LDDC provides all the features needed to fully monitor and control various diode drivers on the market. The LDDC comes in a compact hand-held package that can be powered by an external supply (wall mount) or in some cases can be powered directly from the diode driver supply itself. The unit comes standard with a USB interface for computer control, an easy to read LCD display and a keypad with encoder for parameter adjustments. The interface to the diode driver is a standard density 15 pin d-sub connector.
Interface Connection: DB15 male standard density
Communication: USB 2.0 type B
Power Input: +15-24 VDC, 200 ma. from either external wall type or powered from driver
User Interface: 8 button keypad rotary encoder
• 16X4 LCD backlit display
• 3 LED status indicators
• Standard diode drivers with digital and analog control interfaces.
*Future options include: board level for OEM integration, ethernet communications, thermistor measurement, photodiode measurement and external trigger with adjustable synch.
If our commercial products do not exactly fit your needs, please contact us to receive a quick quote or assistance in outlining your application – we provide custom and OEM solutions. For a complete laser control solution see our LSC 1650 Laser System Controller.
Laser Diode Driver Controller Pricing:
1550 LDDC Base Price: $800*
* Email us for more information on custom design and integration options.
1550 Datasheet Click to View Download Page 1550 Manual Click to View Download Page LDDC GUI Click to View Download Page LDDC USB Driver Click to View Download Page Support Downloads Click to browse Support Documents, Drivers and Firmware