AF910 Autofocus Sensor
The AF910 Auto Focus sensor is a turn-key, cost-effective solution for vision systems used in the fields of laser micromachining, industrial micromilling, medical component devices, rapid surface pattern, and thin-filmed scribing. These systems can also be customized for OEM and fully integrated laser systems.
- Integrated Motor Control
- Up to 7 Different Objective Configurations
- OEM Integration Support
- Customizable for Various Surfaces
- Customizable Interface for any Electrical Connection
Full Product Details:
The AF910 Laser Auto Focus Sensor is a turn-key, cost-effective solution for vision systems used in the fields of laser micromachining, industrial micromilling, medical component devices, rapid surface pattern, and thin-filmed scribing. Our AF910 Auto Focus combines a proprietary optical configuration with flexible interface architecture to provide a robust autofocus for OEM applications utilizing infinity corrected objectives.
The AF910 has the unique ability to be optimized to the material being processed to ensure the highest throughput and most accurate focusing.
High intensity laser diode @ 685nm to accommodate surfaces that may vary in reflectivity
The system has the ability to dynamically adjust the laser diode intensity to maintain the optimal signal to noise ratio integrated motor control that includes step, direction, and limit inputs.
High resolution sensor: maintaining better accuracy and repeatability of the focus target
- High speed DSP based microprocessor
- Serial communications with selectable baud rates
- Ability to change baud rates so that existing systems can communicate with the module
- Up to 7 different objective configurations
- +/- 10 V analog output focus level signal
- Digital I/O for various system states and control
- Integrated motor control
- Dual focus plane support option
- High update rate of 1.2 KHz to maximize response times and throughput
- Various interface modules to accommodate almost any electrical connection requirement
- Custom interfaces: eliminating the need to redesign existing electrical interfaces
- LED focus status indicators: in focus, in range
- Optimized for patterned surfaces to avoid "false focus" conditions
AF910 Laser Autofocus Sensor - $5,900
Click Here to request a quote or get pricing on available options
Contact Us for more information on full custom systems and integration.
Autofocus Datasheet Click to Download Autofocus Manual Click to Download Autofocus Comparison Chart
Click to Download
Click to Browse Support Documents and Downloads