Timing and Synchronization Hardware
Pulse Generator Experts Quantum Composers, Inc. Offers Simplified Timing and Synchronization Hardware for a Wide Array of Applications Chris Gilroy
Quantum Composers, Inc. now manufactures the Model 9520 Pulse Generator Series which provides a unique and flexible solution to synchronize multiple pulses and triggers for a wide variety of applications.
- The 9520 Series is the only multi-channel pulse generator to permit differing rates for all the channels using new Clock-Divider functions. It provides up to eight independent digitally controlled channels with width, delay, rate, and amplitude control on each output.
- The 9520 Series Pulse Generator now offers dual inputs, functioning as dual triggers or trigger/gating through BNC or optical connections. This is particularly important to stop continuous pulsing with a secondary trigger signal. The user also has per channel source options and can keep specific channels free-running and other channels triggered.
- Modular output boards provide a variety of output options, allowing the customer to customize their own instrument from stock. The output modules selection array includes both TTL/CMOS with adjustable amplitude, 35V high voltage electrical, and optical at either 820nm or 1310nm. For those working with optical triggering, optical inputs are also available.
- The 9520 Series is equipped with standard USB and RS-232 with optional GPIB and Ethernet. Our standard programming protocols are backwards compatible and complimentary NI certified LabVIEW™ drivers are available.
- Advanced features include an increment option which provides incrementing delay times and pulse widths after each trigger or internal burst count. Another feature is a backlight that illuminates each channel during a pulse condition. Clock-In functionality gives the user the ability to synchronize using a master clock from 10 MHz to 100 MHz.
To learn more about the Quantum Composers 9520 Series, click here